Non- U.S. Citizens Must Report a Change of Address within 10 Days of Moving!
Completing the process online:
- You can change your address online and update your address on any pending or recently approved applications and petitions at the same time using USCIS Online Change of Address system.
- The Online Change of Address system will first prompt you to complete Form AR-11.
- Once you complete Form AR-11, the system will prompt you to complete the second step and update your address on any pending or recently approved applications and petitions.
- If you have outstanding or recently approved applications or petitions and do not complete this second step, you will still need to update your address on pending or recently approved applications or petitions by calling 1-800-375-5283 or by returning to the online system at a later time. For TTY (deaf or hard of hearing) call: 1-800-767-1833.
If you mail a paper Form AR-11:
- We strongly recommend using certified, registered or return receipt mail. This will give you documentation that you did mail the form to USCIS, in case there should ever be a question.
- You must still update your address on any pending or recently approved applications by calling 1-800-375-5283. For TTY (deaf or hard of hearing) call: 1-800-767-1833.
What Should I Include?
For the Form AR-11: Complete the information requested on the form, including present address, last address (most recent only), alien or registration number, country of citizenship, date of birth, and your signature.