online slots malaysia
Immigration Law Associates, PC

Top Lawyers Representing Clients from All Over the World.

Devoted Exclusively to Immigration Law.


Highest 10.0 AVVO Rating! Superb!

We Speak Your Language! Call Us. We Can Help.

Asylum...Appeals...Business Visas...Defense in Removal Proceedings

Washington, DC Immigration Law Firm

Beach-Oswald Immigration Law Associates, PC is a Washington, DC law firm devoted exclusively to immigration law. We have an AV rating which is the highest possible rating for lawyers for legal acumen and ethical standards. We have been practicing law since 1981. We have attorneys licensed in Washington, DC, Maryland, New York and New Jersey.

Our top-notch lawyers represent professional workers, investors, business owners, families, and asylum-seekers from all over the world in visa and naturalization matters as well as in deportation proceedings. We pledge to provide you with professional customer service at every step toward achieving your goals and helping you get a U.S. visa, work permit, or green card. Our clients win legal status and we walk you through the entire process, providing excellent communication. Our priority is HONESTY with our clients.

Receive Current Immigration News

Subscribe to Our FREE Newsletter Today!

Start the Visa Process Today

If you would like to arrange for a personal consultation with an attorney, please contact us by telephone at (202) 331-3074, or click here for additional contact information. We look forward to assisting you.

We Speak Your Language

Our staff members speak many different languages including French, Spanish, Serbo-Croatian, Creole, Mandarin, Vietnamese, Bulgarian, Macedonian, and Tagalog.


Obtaining a U.S. Visa

U.S. Immigration law defines an immigrant as an individual who is permitted to reside permanently in the United States. An individual can become a citizen of the United States by either being born in the country or through naturalization.



In order to become a naturalized citizen of the United States, you must first be a U.S. permanent resident (or green card holder). To be eligible for citizenship, the following must apply to you:
• Continuous residence in the U.S. for 5 years immediately prior to filing the application
•Be physically present in the United States for at least 30 months out of the 5 years prior to filing the application
•Be able to read, write, and speak English and have knowledge of U.S. history and government.
•Be a person of good moral character.


Temporary Visas

The non-immigrant visa classification covers a broad range of visas used to enter the United States for work, pleasure or study. Some visas are considered "dual status"; you may attempt to obtain permanent residency (a green card) while under that classification.