Paralegal/Legal Assistant Job Opening
Paralegal/Legal Assistant Needed
We are seeking a Paralegal with a minimum of 1 year of immigration experience to begin work July 1, 2016.
Qualified candidate MUST posses:
- Great analytical and communication skills
- 1+ years experience in immigration law
- Fluency in French
- Excellent organizational skills
- Good research, and writing skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and be a team player
- Great attention to detail
- Abilities to handle large amounts of paperwork
- Detail orientated
Qualified candidates please send your resume, 3 references with contact information, cover letter, and 1-3 page writing sample in WORD compatibility mode, indicating “Paralegal” in the subject line. Your application will not be considered if these items are not submitted.
Please submit all of the required documentation to Holly Klein, Esq at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Position to start July 1, 2016.
Beach-Oswald Immigration is metro accessible (Farragut North and Farragut West).
Salary commensurate with experience.
Please no telephonic inquiries about this position we will contact you if we are interested in scheduling an interview.