Applicants Can Check their Case Status in Spanish With SAVE
Benefit applicants can now view their case status in Spanish through the Systematic Alien Verification for Entitlements Program (SAVE) CaseCheck website.
SAVE CaseCheck is a free online service that lets benefit applicants follow the progress of their SAVE verification case. Applicants may enter document information such as their passport number and date of birth to securely check their case status.
Applicants can easily check their case status by going on the SAVE website at https://www.uscis.gov/save/casecheck and clicking on the red CHECK YOUR CASE button at the bottom of the page. Applicants will be prompted to enter their date of birth (DOB) along with the number from one of the following immigration documents:
- Certificate of Citizenship
- Certificate of Naturalization
- I-20 Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant Student Status
- I-94 Arrival/Departure Record
- I-94 stamp in Unexpired Foreign Passport
- I-551 Permanent Resident Card
- I-766 Employment Authorization Card
- Case verification number, provided by your agency