Immigration Law Associates, PC

Articles Tagged: specialty occupation visa

H-1B Fiscal Year (FY) 2012 Cap Season


The H-1B Program U.S. businesses use the H-1B program to employ foreign workers in specialty occupations that require theoretical or technical expertise in specialized fields, such as scientists, engineers, or computer programmers. For more information about the H-1B program, click here for H-1B Specialty Occupation Visa. How USCIS Determines if an H-1B Petition is Subject […]