online slots malaysia
Immigration Law Associates, PC


Posted on by

by Andres Gonzalez

Good news! If you are from El Salvador or Haiti, you might qualify for an extension of your TPS.

Temporary Protected Status (TPS) is an immigration status granted to people, from designated countries, who cannot return to their home country due to a crisis in their native land, according to the U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.  

Haiti TPS extended to January 18, 2011.

Haitians who have continuously resided in the United States since January 12, 2010, when the earthquake struck Haiti, are now eligible for TPS.  

Haitian nationals will have TPS until January 18, 2011, which is a 6-month extension from the former expiration time of July 20, 2010.  

El Salvador TPS extended to March 9, 2012.

The U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) has extended the TPS coverage for El Salvador for another 18 months.  The previous expiration day was September 9, 2010, and now the deadline has been extended until March 9, 2012.

How to re-register for TPS?

If you currently hold TPS, you have until September 7, 2010 to reapply for an extension of your TPS.  Go to right now to get help with renewing your TPS status.

Other countries that have TPS coverage, but that have not been granted any extensions are Honduras, Nicaragua, Somalia, and Sudan.

The staff of Beach-Oswald Immigration Law Associates will verify whether you qualify for TPS and will help you achieve your most-desired goals.  We are waiting for you.

Filed under: Immigration Issues

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , ,